MORE THAN AN OIL CHANGE
Service your bike with our techs for peak performance.
Regular service will help keep your H-D® motorcycle operating at peak performance. With more than 20 specific check points from front tire to tailpipe, we know best how to service your motorcycle using factory approved methods and equipment.
Depicted in the right photo are areas that are serviced during the recommended 1,000 mile service for a 2012 Touring Model. Below are all the check points we look at:
- Check Rear Brake Fluid Level And Condition.
- Check Air Suspension Pressure, Operation And Leakage.
- Lubricant Hinges And Latches On Fuel Door, Tour-Pak® Carrier And Saddlebags.
- Check Battery And Clean Connections.
- Inspect Fuel Lines And Fittings.
- Check And Lubricate Clutch Controls.
- Check Front Brake Fluid Level And Condition.
- Inspect And Lubricate Clutch And Brake Hand Levers.
- Check Operation Of Electrical Equipment And Switches.
- Lubricate Steering Head Bearings. Ensure Proper Adjustment.
- Inspect And Service Air Cleaner As Required.
- Inspect Front Brake Pads And Discs For Wear, And Brake Line For Leaks, Contact Or Abrasions.
- Check Front Tire Pressure And Inspect Tread. Check Wheel Spoke Torque (If Equipped).
- Inspect And Lubricate Jiffy Stand.
- Replace Engine Oil And Filter.
- Inspect Oil Lines For Leaks, Contact Or Abrasion.
- Replace Transmission Lubricant.
- Inspect Spark Plugs. Ensure Proper Gap Setting.
- Inspect And Adjust Drive Belt. Inspect Wheel Compensator Sprocket.
- Check Rear Tire Pressure And Inspect Tread. Check Wheel Spoke Torque (If Equipped).
- Inspect Rear Brake Pads And Discs For Wear, And Brake Line For Leaks, Contact Or Abrasions.
- Inspect Exhaust System For Leaks, Cracks, And Loose Or Missing Fasteners Or Exhaust Shields.
- Replace Primary Chaincase Lubricant.
- Check Clutch Adjustment.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
AURORA: 303.343.3300 | PARKER: 720.842.1500